Godfrey Pontoons Featured In Ad For New Outboards
February 5, 2014
To promote its new lineup of made-for-pontoons Evinrude outboard motors, Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP) is filming several national ads featuring Godfrey Pontoons. Check out this cool behind-the-scenes photo of the new E-TEC 90-horsepower model on the back of a Sweetwater 2086!
Here's more information on the new Evinrude series...
BRP EXPANDS ITS EVINRUDE PONTOON SERIES WITH NEW 65 HORSEPOWER MODEL
BRP expands its innovative Evinrude E-TEC Pontoon Series line-up with a new Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP model. The Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP Pontoon Series is the ideal choice for any smaller-to-midsize pontoon application.
Last June, BRP unveiled its Evinrude E-TEC Pontoon Series outboards with the 90, 115 and 150 horsepower options; ideal for any midsize-to-larger pontoon application.
“The initial response to our Pontoon Series has been overwhelmingly positive, and we are pleased to expand this innovative and unparalleled line-up,” said Alain Villemure, vice president and general manager of BRP’s Marine Propulsion Systems division. “The Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP Pontoon Series is the perfect option for pontoon owners who want maximum performance, comfort and convenience in this horsepower segment.”
Like all Evinrude E-TEC Pontoon Series offerings, the Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP model is the only outboard engine specifically designed to meet the needs of pontoon owners in the 60-75 HP segment. Best-in-class features of the Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP Pontoon Series include:
- Application Specific Gear Ratio – Provides more torque and higher thrust for quicker acceleration, improved throttle response and more power to stop when needed
- Remote Oil Tank Reservoir– Affords easy access for checking and re-filling, and with a combined oil capacity up to 2.25 gallons, the time between fill ups can be extended by more than two years for the average pontoon user
- Comes standard on the E65SL model and offered as an accessory on E65SNL
- Specifically Designed Motor Mounts – State-of-the-art framework reduces vibration by up to 40 percent, giving pontoon owners a quieter and more enjoyable boating experience
- Superior Electrical Output - With more than twice the charging capacity of competitors, the 65 HP Pontoon Series will deliver enough power to run all of today’s outboard electronics without draining the batteries
- Ultra-low Emissions– Besides a CARB 3-Star certification, carbon monoxide levels are up to 50 times lower than competitive offerings at idle speeds
- Lower Maintenance – 3 years or 300 hours or no dealer scheduled maintenance means no annual tune-ups or oil changes, reducing operating costs and allowing for more time on the water
- Auto Winterization – The 65 HP Pontoon Series fogs itself automatically in minutes, which not only saves pontoon owners a costly trip to the dealer, but also extends their boating season
The Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP Pontoon Series will be available for delivery in early spring 2014 in North America.